Josef One Year Doll

Buy Cheap Josef One Year Doll


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Josef Original Ceramic Figurine. Features 24K Gold-Plated Accents. Height: 3.0 inches.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Dressed in a delicate blue dress
- Proudly holds the number one
- Measures 3" H
- Great to give and receive
- For ages 7 and above
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "great memories" 2008-12-22
By Andrea Tropea (Deltona, FL)
As a little girl I looked forward to getting my Josef doll. My mother gave me one for every year until I was 16. She passed that year & seeing the dolls bring back such good memories. I kept them on display until my late 20's. I only wish they had something similar for little boys. I suggest this to anyone with a little girl. It's a great tradition.


Images Product

Buy Josef One Year Doll Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment